Are you tired of brown-bagging your lunch? Are you sick of staying at home for vacation? One easy way to make the most of your money is to take a look at your Car Insurance. Auto insurance represents a significant annual expense to most people and these tips could save you hundreds, maybe thousands, of dollars.
1. Don’t put it off
Auto insurance rates go up and down — by hundreds of dollars a year. This is why you should compare rates often. But how often is enough? I recommend you should compare your rate when the following events happen in your life.
* Your premium goes up
* You’re unhappy with your service
* You buy a new car
* You move
* Your marital status changes
* You add a new driver to your policy
* Your salary or assets increase
* Two years pass since you last compared rates.
2. Be ready
Getting a quote for Car Insurance is easy. In fact, you can get a quote request from Duncan Financial Group right here on our blog. Before you get started, make sure you have the following information available:
* Year, make, model and VIN of each car you’re insuring
* Your annual mileage and distance to work
* Type of alarm or theft recovery device
* Name, occupation, gender, number of years licensed, and Driver’s License number of each household member old enough to drive.
3. Make sure you’re getting what you need
Before you get started, take a look at your current auto policy and make sure it’s giving you the level of protection you want or need. Consider increasing your deductible to lower your rate. Or increasing your liability limits to cover your new home or new income level. If you have an older car find out what it is worth. It may be wise to drop collision coverage and save some money.
Duncan Financial Group has many ways we can help you make shopping for Insurance easier. We have a quote request system right here on our blog that will immediate comparative quotes, great customer service that is here for your specific needs, and the team of professionals you need standing behind you.