Welcome to The Resource Center
The Duncan Financial Group Resource Center is designed to offer you useful information & tools to help you stay protected and reach your financial goals.
- Money Management Checklist
- Managing Debt
- Managing Your Household Budget
- Money Tips for Couples
- Managing Your Credit
- Avoiding Money Issues with Your Partner
- How Americans Spend and Save Money
- New Year Financial Resolutions
- 2020 Financial Checklist
- Financial Checklist for Working Professionals
- How to Control Holiday Spending
- A Roadmap to Retirement
- Clearing the Path to Retirement
- Countdown to Retirement: Strategies for Saving in Your 50's
- Crossing the Bridge into Retirement
- Is Your Retirement Highway in Need of Some Roadwork?
- Mapping the Road to Retirement
- Millennials & Retirement: How Do You Stack Up?
- Retirement Planning: Investing in Your Health
- Should Retirement Be Hard Work?
- Retirement Mistakes to Fix Before the Holidays
Books & Literature
As a successful business owner, why would you keep rolling the dice when it comes to managing your insurance program? Constantly frustrating yourself chasing quotes through the broken insurance industry bidding process? Leaving the determination of your premium up to the insurance industry with their “hard” and “soft” market cycles? Only you can answer these questions. But you can take some comfort in knowing that you are not alone.
Inside these pages you will find out how to stop gambling as the way to reduce your insurance premiums and learn how to put yourself in a winning position where you ultimately control the game
After two years of researching what were the core problems of 1,187 owners, executives, supervisors, foremen, HR professionals, and accountants, this book was created to help business owners solve those problems and slash their workers' compensations premiums. Stop Being Frustrated and Overcharged is not a technical “coverage book,” it is a practical book designed to give you the insight as to what is affecting your company, what you can do to address it, and more importantly, the tools to achieve results!
It is written by a business owner, who happens to be a risk manager and has helped hundreds of businesses improve their bottom lines by well over $28 Million in the last ten years.
As a business owner, or business leader, when you look at the amount of money you have just handed over to the insurance companies and received very little, or nothing in return, and the exhausting amount of time you have spent trying to obtain bids or quotes to reduce the cost of your insurance program, only to fall short of the real results you wanted to occur, how can you not feel frustrated… or like you are going insane? And why do they keep doing the same things year after year when it comes to your insurance programs? After all, isn’t that the very definition of insanity; doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?