Trust Duncan Financial with your Business Insurance
How a strategic, comprehensive approach to managing risk in your business, professional practice or nonprofit organization can benefit YOU.
Business Insurance Solutions
Business leaders have told us they turned to Duncan Financial Group because:
- You need an experienced team that can take the time to truly understand your business.
- You need an insurance program specifically designed for your needs, not a boilerplate policy.
- You are looking for creative results in managing your insurance costs.
- Unique or customized servicing requirements are necessary.
- Access to the entire insurance marketplace, including alternative programs such as Captive or Self Insurance, needs to be explored.
- Understanding how to manage your risks in order to make them more attractive to insurance carriers will drive down insurance costs.
- Reducing or eliminating the headaches and frustrations of managing your insurance program is a top priority.
If your business utilizes any sort of vehicle for any reason, our business auto coverage can help keep you safe in the event of vehicular failure. We insure vehicles which are owned, leased, hired, or borrowed by several kinds of businesses. The best part is that we mold your auto coverage to meet your business’s distinct needs. The goal is to provide you with the perfect plan now and for later.
Even if your business does not own any vehicles, you still have risks facing your business of employees operating their own vehicles in the course of working for you.
The kinds of vehicles we insure include:
- All Other Commercial Vehicles
Property & Equipment / Inland Marine
General Liability Insurance protects a business against bodily injury or property damage claims made by other parties. General Liability Policies provide coverage for liability arising out of:
- Premises & Operation
- Fire Damage Liability
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
- Products & Completed Operations
Surety & Bonds
Contractors turn to Duncan to assist them in designing and building risk management and insurance programs for many of their construction specialties. Contractors rely on the Duncan Construction Division’s highly trained surety underwriters, account managers, risk managers, ISNet/PICS system managers, safety professionals and claims specialists to meet their unique needs. And in doing so, we help General Contractors, Artisan or Trade Contractors, Residential Home Builders, Paper General Contractors, Construction Managers, Environmental Contractors and Architects & Engineers remain competitive.
Knowing that a strong surety line is the lifeblood of a contractor’s ability to obtain jobs, many contractors work with Duncan to create and maintain a relationship with a surety company.
Others have established a Backup Bonding Program® with Duncan in order to be ready at a moment’s notice should their current surety provider not be able to perform.
Whether they have a specific larger job their surety provider won’t extend for, or the total volume of work that they have available to them is beyond what they have in a surety line, or their surety is not able to perform in general, they know having a strong surety program and backup program is critical.
Captives & Alternative Financing
Cyber attacks are becoming one of the most aggressive and costliest threats in the world. Protect your business with our exclusive Cyber Risk insurance program. Not all programs are created equal! We cover both paper and electronic data breaches AND other risks of doing business online.
If any of the following happened to your business, how would you pay to make it right again?
- False comments made on your social media feeds damages your reputation.
- Theft of an employee’s smart phone gives unauthorized access to sensitive client information.
- You need help to restore your networks, replace lost data, and notify customers after a breach.
- You need PR help to restore your credibility with your clients after a breach.
- Your business has to temporarily shut down after a breach to restore technology systems.
- Data stolen by an employee or former employee is threatened to be used against you.
Contact one of our insurance professionals to learn more about our Cyber Liability.
Executive Risk Coverages
Many times, business leaders (owners, officers or managers) are sued over actions such as breach of contract, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, or breach of fiduciary duty or ERISA rules. These suits can stem from employees, clients, regulators, shareholders or lenders.
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
How We Can Make It All Work Together for You Today
- Bringing all of your commercial insurance needs under one, strategic umbrella.
- Taking a proactive approach to Workers’ Compensation insurance rather than just accepting things at face value.
- Reviewing risk management “strategies for saving” and deciding what options are most advantageous for you.
- Exploring money-saving insurance solutions found through Duncan.
This has worked for employers across all industries. And now it can work for you.